Chances are, if you have been working with Aurelia any time since 2015, you have encountered this blog. For Aurelia 1, this blog was unofficial documentation of sorts. Blog posts on the inner workings of Aurelia, tutorials and everything else in between. In that time, I joined the Aurelia core team, and I am leading the project as well as documentation efforts.
I’ve done a bit of Aurelia consulting work over the years, but I still get asked by people who are not sure if I do consultancy/freelance work for Aurelia projects: I do. I have just never been too good at advertising to offer these kinds of services (until people email me).
I can help with the following Aurelia consultancy services:
- Porting over Aurelia 1 applications to Aurelia 2
- Workshops on how to work with Aurelia for your team(s)
- How Aurelia can be used in your company or organisation
- Minimum viable products and demos using Aurelia
- Custom plugin development services
- Porting over applications from React to Aurelia 2
- Porting over applications from Svelte to Aurelia 2
- Porting over applications from Vue to Aurelia 2
My rates are flexible and can cater to all budgets/requirements. I am also available to come onsite for in-person meetings, and Microsoft Teams/Zoom calls to do virtual meetings and workshops.
If you would like to contact me to discuss further, I can be reached at this email: dwaynecharrington (at) gmail (dot) com — replace (at) with @ and (dot) with “.”.